Re: Landing team 18.03.14

On 03/18/2014 01:47 PM, Didier Roche wrote:
* 4 reliable test failures on music-app (Alan/Bill):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1293488
Fix released. Thanks to Victor this has been taken care of. Kudos to Alan for help vetting and releasing as well.

* reliable test failure on calendar-app (Alan/Bill):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1293489
-> Note that there is one more in #243: http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/243:20140318:20140304/7236/calendar_app/
Calendar has some wonkiness to it; discovered this last Friday and it hasn't gone away. I feel like the calendar qml is the underlying cause, although it's failing inside the helper. Here's the bug that is causing grief: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1294181

* sudoku app still didn't get a rebuild with Qt 5.2 as one AP tests is failing (Alan/Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sudoku-app/+bug/1285279

Alan helped narrow down why he was denying the release with the fix; screen elements were blocked by the OSK. We iterated on things for a bit, merged and released a happy version to the store :)

On a sidenote, as both my devices are running #244 they are useless for testing :-( Fortunately Alan had a device on stable we could vet changes with. Lesson learned, don't update both devices at the same time.

Nicholas