Multiple images issued since yesterday. However, an infra change and unavailable devices made that we didn't get all test results (and the test results are delayed). As well, the live preview of running tests are under another url right now. This is getting fixed by the CI team (it seems to be a result of the system-image server path reshape).

We got some regressions from recent landing and still get a list of blocking promotion issues.

Multiple images were produced:
#241:
- got the unity8 locking screen/hud removal revert fix in.
- other fixes for making packages available on powerpc, ppc64el and armel64
- some indicator-datetime changes inherited from the desktop
-> tests results were similar than #239

#242:
- address-book, contact bug refactoring as well as autopilot tests strengthen
- more rebuilds for making packages available on all archs
-> we didn't get test results on that one.

#243:
- Mir transition with bug fixes for unity8 desktop preview, screencast improvements and hwc exposure. However this version created mutiple regressions (see below)
- apparmor enhancement

-> test results rerun manually this morning. Same than #241 with some additional system settle issues and one more failing test on calendar-app

#244 (tests are currently running):
- Qt fix for squares in text where carriage returns should be.
- some changes to the icon theme (new icons for system settings)
- unity-scope-click fixes with framework support for click search. Some fixes as well for broken tests.
- indicator bug fixes for the desktop

-> tests are currently running on that one.

Blocking issues for image promotion:

* The Mir update triggered 3 bugs (seems the first two are related to each other) (Kevin): - Settings app opens to a blank screen unless given enough time to render or the app is touched (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1294053)
- Apps are much slower to open (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1294051)
- Touch has a rotate issue (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1294048)
-> We can't revert Mir easily because of the ABI breakage and this can creates more problem that it will solve. We asked Kevin to provide a fix ASAP and to update their test checklist to ensure that those issues are explicitly tested to not regress anymore.

* the sdk test is failing as the v8 Qt5 -dev package isn't available anymore (Zoltan) Seems that project was using tests from a deprecated project. This was spot thanks to those failing tests.
The tests will be ported to the new project.

* messaging app flaky test (Bill):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/messaging-app/+bug/1293610

* 4 reliable test failures on music-app (Alan/Bill):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1293488

* reliable test failure on calendar-app (Alan/Bill):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1293489
-> Note that there is one more in #243: http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/trusty/touch/mako/243:20140318:20140304/7236/calendar_app/

* random screen hanging up after a while (Kevin):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-mir/+bug/1290416

* Volume buttons no longer function correctly since #238 mako/flo/manta (Ricardo)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/android/+bug/1293478

* Squares in text where carriage returns should be (Zoltan)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1285184
-> This one is normally fixed in #244

* The previous unity8 reliable AP test failure (Kevin)
-> should be fixed in #240 -> unfortunately, wasn't fixed (still here on newer images). However, the real issue was found and a fix is in progress with an unity8 landing
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1294121

* sudoku app still didn't get a rebuild with Qt 5.2 as one AP tests is failing (Alan/Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sudoku-app/+bug/1285279

We'll get sudoku which didn't run as part of the CI dashboard executing for every images now (even if every tests will fail for now as the app doesn't start as missing the ABI rebuild).

Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups