Landing team 21.03.2014

Hi everyone!

As many of you know from watching the mailing list, in the morning we
entered the so called TRAINCON0 - a state when too many days have passed
since the last promotion and now are not landing anything besides fixes
for the blocking issues. But that was the status in the morning.
After gathering feedback and assessing the risks and possible gains, in
the end we have decided that we will try promoting the latest image
(#250) by whitelisting the current left-over blockers and setting them
as a priority blockers for the next promotion. As mentioned in
Alexander's earlier e-mail [1], image 250 is a really really solid one -
excluding the two tracked issues. You can find all the rationale for
this decision in the aforementioned e-mail.

So, please enjoy #250 soon! Just remember that there are 2 whitelisted
issues in this image:
 * Upon upgrading to Qt5.2 the music app no longer plays the next song
if the screen is off
https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app/+bug/1292306
 * Alarms not going off reliably on recent touch images
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-datetime/+bug/1295122

For those that don't know, #250 offers Qt5.2 along with many many fixes
for components like unity8, ubuntu-download-manager, core apps, keyboard
and many more.

In the meantime, we have landed Charles fix for one of the blockers:
#1295237 \o/ The two other ones seem to be related to each-other, and as
already mentioned by Michał - it seems to be an issue introduced in Qt
5.1 already (he filled in a bug upstream for it [2]). We might know more
pretty soon.

This image had a 100% pass rate once again. #249 had one failure in
calendar-app tests, but this one got fixed in the calendar-app release
that happened in #250.

Let's hope on getting those two blockers fixed next week and promoting a
next, regression-free image!

Thanks and have a great weekend.

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg07141.html
[2] https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-37677