Re: Landing team 21.03.2014

On ven, 2014-03-21 at 18:57 +0100, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> So, please enjoy #250 soon!

Upon updating to image 250, I have several apps that don't run. This
includes Calendar, Music and Terminal. Clicking on them opens a white
screen, swiping back to apps shows nothing open. Additionally, the
Calendar app is on my dash, and has no icon in the dash.

Also, our Bitcoin app is no longer showing dates in the transactions
view. It still works on the desktop though, so I don't know what's
changed to break that. Any ideas?

Is nobody else having any problems?