Re: Landing team 27.03.14

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 06:22:05PM +0100, Didier Roche wrote:
> Two images produced today with some blockers on the list. We
> continue landing as much as possible, knowing that today, we were
> low on free slots due to beta freeze. Once it this is lifted, we
> should back up to a normal landing speed.

This should be back up now; the archive is still frozen in the sense
that uploads will land in the unapproved queue, but we no longer have to
worry about stepping on the toes of final beta image preparation so we
should be able to get things through expeditiously even if they aren't
auto-accepted.  Please let the release team know if something seems to
be stuck and you don't know why.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]