Re: Deploy QMake (*.pro) C++/QML project?

Hi José,

I have a bunch of qmake projects, building click packages out of them using a
script. Check out my website http://notyetthere.org. You'll find a bunch of
apps with links to the source code repositories. Most of them should have a
run_on_ubuntu_touch.sh script which takes a -c option to build a click
package. Only downside, the script doesn't support cross compiling yet and
compiles directly on the phone (or in the emulator), so you need to have that
set up first.

Hope that helps.
Michael