Re: Deploy QMake (*.pro) C++/QML project?

Hi David,

Thank you very much for the tip, but the camera-app is using CMake to
generate the click package, not QMake... Anyway it was very useful check
the Camera App. After checking the structure of the "package" folder, after
building the project, I have noticed that:

    - The root folder contains the App executable and the QML/JavaScript
code (in my case as Qt resources) and the manifest/apparmor.json
    - The assets folder all the images (in my case as Qt resources)
    - The lib folder contains the QML plugins (not used in my case)
    - The share folder contains the icons and other stuff in the normal way

Does someone know if it is possible to generate a click package just by
preparing an output directory like that? I have checked the click command
help but it is not very extensive... Does someone know where could I get
more information?

Thank you very much!