Gestures

Hi,

I have a few questions related to the same basic thing... Gestures.
Is there documentation available about different gestures?  (if so where?)
Is this already imported into the Ubuntu Components... if this is the case which components can have these gestures? Are there predefined behaviors that will conflict if I make custom onGesutreName: {} where onGestureName is something like onPinch

I have not been able to find anything in the SDK documentation.. though it keeps changing and may have it hidden away somewhere.

Thanks for your time!

Follow ups