Need help in porting Ubuntu-touch on a qualcomm based android phone

Hi,

I am trying to put ubuntu touch on a Qualcomm msm8625 based android phone.
I am doing it by merging the touch related changes from CyanogenMod to our
source code and then
installing the 2 zip packages(modified for our board) required for ubuntu
installation.

I have ported the changes for android 'recovery' image and scripts in the
update packages
(ubuntu_deploy.sh and updater-script). Right now I am worried about getting
'init' and 'upstart' up
on our board.
What are the changes I need to port from Ubuntu-touch source, so that i can
build boot.img and
android-ramdisk.img for our board?

I regret asking such vague question, but I am new to android kernel
development.

Regards,
Kiran