[Development] anti-theft

I have been following the ubuntu-phone development from the begining and i
support it i love ubuntu and even more love ubuntu-phone.

I live in a country (venezuela) where the index theft its very high, but
even in other countries its a problem that will be presented in some times.

So i came to me the idea of some cloud service like (android device
manager) to handle this issue. The app must be delivered by default and
should be registered with the user account email at first time phone setup.
This will be register the user email into the cloud service with the phone
or device imei and one imei can only have one user email acount (owner)
entry, so the real first owner of the device will have the power of track,
and manage the device online.

Only when the owner of this device gave access or pass the ownership of the
device to the other user it will be have access to it.

So i present this idea to the developers and if this will proceed i feel
very enthusiastic of help developing this app.

Thanks

S.U.C.C.E.S.S
Success is a journey, not a destination.

 Ing. Yasmany Cubela Medina:
Linux user 446757
Ubuntu user 13464

Follow ups