Re: Internationalizing scopes

Hi Alex,

I guess this will depend on the scope, but to give an example we can take
the click scope:

- Scope code (translations shipped in .mo files): 15 messages
- Scope ini file (assuming we only want to translate the DisplayName key in
the ini file): 1 message

So in terms of space, the inline translations approach has the disadvantage
of containing all translations in the ini file, whereas .mo files are
language-specific and we can choose which languages we want to install by
default. That said, ini files would only contain 1 translatable string (and
let's say 40 translated versions of that string).

Let me know if this provides enough context.

Cheers,
David.