Re: Toolbar to header transition

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 24.04.2014, 13:38 +0200 schrieb Tim Peeters:

> Next we will introduce the following changes to the header:
> - Replace the current tab bar by a drawer button in the left of the
> header that opens a popover that lists the tabs
> - Move the back button to the header
> - Show actions in the header
> - Introduce new API for defining the layout of the header and the
> actions in it

does that mean that it is impossible to have a fullscreen webapp (like
nearly all webapps are atm) without a permanent header once all these
changes are done ?

will we have a chance to have the header hidden in such apps (i.e. with
optional swipe in or some such) or do we actually stop sticking to our
promise of "all screen estate will be used for your content" ?

ciao
	oli