CMake modules

Hi all

As CMake is the preferred way to work in the Ubuntu SDK, I thought I'd
share the modules I use in my projects.
They are all on github: https://github.com/labsin/CMakeModules

The ones more interesting are:
CLICKInstallDirs.cmake<https://github.com/labsin/CMakeModules/blob/master/CLICKInstallDirs.cmake>

Basically GNUInstallDirs for Click ( including CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR )

CLICKDeployLibs.cmake<https://github.com/labsin/CMakeModules/blob/master/CLICKDeployLibs.cmake>
 and ResolveLibs.cmake<https://github.com/labsin/CMakeModules/blob/master/ResolveLibs.cmake>

You can use deploy_libs(${LIBS})To mark all libs in LIBS that are not in
the touch manifest for installation in the CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR so it can
be dynamically linked ( so should also use CLICKInstallDirs for this ).

QtCreatorResources.cmake<https://github.com/labsin/CMakeModules/blob/master/QtCreatorResources.cmake>

Use qtcreator_add_project_resources(${FILES})
to add all files listed in FILES to a custom target so they are included in
the QtCreator tree ( like QML files, images, ... )

Other modules are less/not useful to others.

Hope anyone can use these.
Sam Segers

Follow ups