Quirks particular to manta (nexus 10)

I have been testing Utopic R17 on manta and flo today and noticed a
bunch of issues that are particular Manta. These range from critical to
annoying and I will list them below.  Some have bugs the others are to
follow.

Critical:
Oxide is unusable on Manta, there are serious issues when dragging to
explore the sites/feeds
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/webbrowser-app/+bug/1301380

Oxide rotation leaves you with random artefacts on the screen
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bug/1317622

Changing background wallpapers crashes unity8
BUG:https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1317619

Too many ways to open the welcome screen, you can tap on the empty
password to login, swipe from the left and swipe from the right and
click on the Ubuntu button
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1317624  bug is invalid this
is already in place on protected systems which is perfect.

Timeout on the screen is ridiculously short (possibly just because it
fades almost to black so quickly)
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1317626

Annoying:
Setting backdrops the setting app overlaps the content-hub window
meaning you have swipe the settings app out of the way in order to click
on the pick button.
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1317627

Camera app you play hunt the shutter button on rotation
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1317628

Even harder to take non-blurry images due to weight/size/vibration
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1289353

Swiping left to right to dismiss an application takes an age
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1317631

Music/video carousel icons are blurred due to size, they also take up
half the screen
BUG: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1317633

Design Discussion I guess:
Nothing obvious to say how to close a sidestage app, ie swiping from the
left of the screen like you do with full screen apps over swiping the
sidestage itself

With a 2 sidestage apps open and 2 main app there is no obvious way to
switch between them

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)