Re: Landing team 12.05.04

* Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> During the weekend we had a few images built: #20, #21 and #22
> - with the last one getting promoted for your convenience!

I tried image 24 on a Flo / Nexus 7 with no phone hardware.  I
noticed it still takes a full minute or more to start the dialer
app.  At first I thought it was no big deal since it was probably
timing out looking for phone hardware, but yesterday I had
similar results while trying to use my mako to make a call.  So,
whatever is causing it is probably worth fixing.

Another relatively new issue is that the brand new secondary text
cursors don't show up in quite the right place when the text
entry widget has an icon at the left side.  This is known though,
and already partially fixed in a silo.  Here is what it looks
like while broken:

  http://toykeeper.net/tmp/secondary-cursors-misplaced.png
  (if the link fails, copy/paste it instead of clicking to bypass
  the referrer check)

Otherwise, just the usual issues with the basic features.
Location indicator doesn't stay checked, sound adjustment is very
laggy, account settings opens and closes strangely, wallpaper is
hardcoded, poor headset support, location often doesn't like to
work at all.

-- Selene