Landing team 13.05.14

Hi everyone!

Today we had 3 images built o/ No promotions as for today. #24 has been
dogfooded and seemed ok, but there were some uncertainties regarding
boot-ability on the testing infrastructure - seems some devices got
stuck in fast boot. #25 has still ongoing tests on the smoketesting side.

What are the changes that are pilled up in the current images? First of
all, the new unity8 that should be in image #26 has speed improvements
of scopes, most probably fixing one of our big known issues. The
dialer-app also has one of our bugs fixed. Thanks guys! Let's keep up
the good work :)

In the going green front - our mako test results seem to still be
yellow, with the same failures as before. But most of the issues are
being worked as we speak.

Let's think about promotion tomorrow \o/

* Known issues:
** New scopes performance needs to be improved (Kevin for unity8 and
Thomas for unity-scopes-shell)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1297197
-> Fixed unity8 landed in archive, should be in #26!

** Dialer app not letting ending a call when returning a missed one (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dialer-app/+bug/1316662
-> Fix landed in #24, this should be fixed now as well!

* Issues not impacting user experience:
** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests) (Bill)
The idea is to first land:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gerboland/unity-mir/fix-upstart-closed-apps2
Then, landing;
https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart <- this
is still under progress
 -> Still waiting for this to move forward o/

** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1314533
 -> As I have been informed, the problem is caused by an UITK regression
- still worked on!

** Weather-app constant flakyness
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-weather-app/+bug/1318676

** Gallery app test failure (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1318596

** RSS Reader test failures
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
 -> Rare flakyness still encountered - very rare, but leaving this on
the list just in case

Thank you!

Best regards,

--