Re: Fwd: X86 Ubuntu Touch Emulator

On 05/17/2014 04:50 AM, Jodie Robinson wrote:

> [...]

I'm not one of the emulator devs, but I can say I ended up using revision 32 and
I heard at least one person had trouble with a newer revision. Perhaps try:

$ ubuntu-emulator create --channel=ubuntu-touch/utopic-proposed --arch=i386
--revision=32 test_x86

I heard the last promoted also worked (--revision=28).

Do note that it might take a minute or two for unity8 to display on the first
boot. You can do in another terminal:
$ watch 'adb shell ps auxww | grep unity8'

Once you see the unity8 process running, it should only be a matter of seconds
before you see it.

Hope this helps!