Developer heads up ... change in ssh handling on the phone

hi,

As we are nearing our first actual release in the second half of the
year we are slowly changing the convenient developer setup of
"everything open and everything hackable" to more secure
configurations ... as a first step today the sshd config on the image
was switched to not accept password logins anymore.

If you have a tool, script or just conveniently prefer to log in via ssh
instead of using adb because the shell is better, please create a key
now (i.e. following the docs on help.ubuntu.com) and copy it into the
previously created /home/phablet/.ssh directory to log in via a ssh
connection.

ciao
	oli