Re: How to reset QML WebView?

No, it doesn't help too :(

And clearing cookies manually

_socialWindow->engine()->networkAccessManager()->cookieJar()->setCookieJar(new
QNetworkCookieJar());

or cache

_socialWindow->engine()->clearComponentCache();

not solve the problem.

It looks like that QML file saves it state and lives between different
instances of QQuickView. How to reset it to initial state after creating
new QQuickView?