Identifying memory issues

Hi,

I'm writing to the list to raise awareness of a general problem with
recent images. I've noticed on a few occasions that my phone has been
running hot and often the UI is unresponsive around the same time.
Usually this happens after the phone has been on for some hours -
often more than 6 hours continuous uptime.

Most recently last night my phone was pretty unusable after being sat
on my desk for a few hours with some applications running. I was able
to run a few basic commands before it froze up completely.

A couple of bugs along these lines:-

--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager