Re: [Clock] Clock App Reboot

On 06/07/2014 04:12 AM, Sam Bull wrote:
On ven, 2014-06-06 at 21:32 +0200, Nekhelesh wrote:
During the sprint at Malta, I was given new designs for the Clock App
to make it more aligned with other phone apps like Gallery, Dialer
etc. The new designs can be seen at
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B55Gs35e-jxxNzRzOHVxbmNDbFU.

Does this mean the sunset/sunrise feature is going away? I don't see it
in the new designs anywhere. Kind of liked it.

Not only was this my absolute favorite feature of the clock (also: the only reason for me to use a clock app when the time is on the welcome screen and menu bar 100% of the time I'm using the phone), but as a key feature I'd point out while demoing the phone, it did always seem pretty popular.

I regularly say "OK Google, when is sunset?" to my phone currently. It's not like this is a make-or-break feature, but if there's no Ubuntu replacement I will be a bit grumpy.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines