Unity API status update

Scopes

As we don't want to break scopes ABI frequently we decided to batch
those changes to make scopes developers' live a little bit easier.
However, that also means that we haven't really landing bigger new
feature on the device for last couple of weeks. That will change next
week by introducing scopes API version 0.5 that will, most notably,
finally introduce department support.

The other big outstanding item is the introduction of the icon cache to
speed up dash page refreshing especially the application scope. After
some back and forth on the caching backend we decided to go with our own
persistant cache rather than using qnetworkdiskcache as the latter one
would still require network connection. Good news is that we have our
own backend fully implemented by now, so "only" wiring up work is still
left. Only unknown left is how or rather where to integrate, on UITK or
Unity8/dash level. UITK is preferred, but for timing reasons we might
just go for Unity8 for now and move it later (after RTM) on to UITK.

We have also started on scope settings. This will enable scope authors
to add some configurability e.g. allowing the user to specify a location
for weather scope that would be displayed in surface mode. The settings
storage backend is the same as the settings API in SDK ensuring that app
settings can easily be shared with a corresponding scope.

On the payment side we are in the process of collecting all branches of
all related components for landing on the phone to verify and more
easily test end to end as well as enabling another design review.
Therefore, it won't be enabled by default yet.

Indicators

Good news first: we finally got the HW alarms working. Other than that,
there was the usual bug fixing and some further progress on transfer
indicator. We're aiming to get a first version of the transfer indicator
landed next week, though it might not be enabled by default yet.

On network indicator side we finished the flight mode, but haven't
landed as there are still some issues with urfkill that causes weird
connection states. As the network indicator only displays a couple of
wifi APs we have been working on adding an "other networks" page to
system settings. This is currently about to be finished, should land
next week.

Thomas

Follow ups