[Development] I would like to port Ubuntu Phone to Samsung Intercept

[image: Inline images 1]I have an Intercept just laying around. It's been
disconnected for years already, and would like to port the new Ubu-Phone OS
on it. I am an avid user of Ubuntu, and have a fairly elementary grade
understanding of the terminal. I have also tinkered with the Android OS on
this phone and have flashed a few roms out of curiosity in the past. If
there is anyone who would like to help me get started, please send me a
reply email. Thank you for your time and patience.

JPEG image