Re: Simple mass-change: Mark universe packages for langpacks: done for one package

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Martin Pitt <martin.pitt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As Didier and Robert assured that it's ok to push the change to the
> branch and upload, I did that now for dialer-app. I originally tried
> with ubuntu-system-settings, but I can't push to the branch, so I
> leave that exercise to ~system-settings-touch.

Yes, this part is fine, CI Train had no issues with the trunk push.

> That rebuild will drop translations from the package. To avoid an
> intermediate regression (i. e. untranslated dialer), I filed
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1330360 and marked it as block-proposed, so
> that the package can build, and export translations to Launchpad in
> the meantime. On Wednesday I should get an updated Launchpad
> translation export with dialer-app translations included.

This part caused a problem though; Boiko tried to do a dialer-app
release today, and after building & testing all day, we went for the
publish but found that we couldn't publish due to your block. So
that's unfortunately poorly coordinated. I dropped your block request
so that boiko's landing could get through, I guess we'll just have to
live with regressed translations for a couple days (no big deal, we
just promoted an image, next promotion probably won't be for a couple
days anyway).