Landing team 19.06.14

Hello everyone!

Big news today! Mirv pulled the trigger on the Qt 5.3 landing, which
is now in utopic-proposed.

it seems that Image #90 is not usable as only a small bit of qt 5.3
made it into the image, just enough to break everything, not enough to
work ;-)

So don't bother upgrading for now, we need to complete the transition
and hopefully image #91 will have the complete qt5.3 stack for all to
enjoy.

* What landed in our images:

http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/88.changes

88 was quite a large landing, with content-hub, webbrowser-app,
telephony, contacts, filemanager and many more.

http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/89.changes

This one had the Mir 0.3 landing along with a few other things.

http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/touch-image-stats/90.changes

New unity8, but also qtgraphicaleffects breaks this image.

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

* Known issues:

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states (Mathieu)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> We had notice that this problem is still around... not a promotion
blocker as it is with us already since some time. Mathieu is working on it.

* Issues not impacting user experience
(will become blockers if not fixed after a while):

** Random test failures in calendar-app
[Time counter 1/7]
 -> Not reproducible locally, cause not identified yet

** test_fake_home_fixture_must_copy_xauthority fails to create file on
mako (Leo, QA)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1326072
[Time counter 5/7]
 -> Fix commited, waiting for release in a silo. The silo still requires
some love regarding other things inside. Counting time on this one as
the silo is hanging for too long...

** qmlscene crashed while running test_can_launch_multiple_applications
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-app-launch/+bug/1329141
[Time counter 4/7]
 -> Bug incomplete, waiting for crash file to include more info

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 7/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The issue is well identified and hard to fix. The crash will never
happen in a normal environment, so we decided to whitelist the problem

Follow ups