Health check tests landing

We'll soon be landing the health-check tests from Colin King in the CI
daily smoke runs for Ubuntu Touch. These tests will trace processes running
on the device and provide stats on things like cpu, wakeup events, and I/O
operations. These are then compared against baseline thresholds to provide
pass/fail results.  I've been iterating on this for quite a while with a
stable image, and Colin has been tweaking the thresholds, but we do expect
there to be some failures at first at least. These will need to be
individually analyzed.  So the reason for the notice here, is because you
should soon start to see ~30 new tests show up in the dash board, some of
which may fail at first. Until things stabilize, these are new tests so
they probably shouldn't be treated as a regression.

The other thing to be aware of is that they can take a very long time to
run.  In order to get an accurate picture of what the process is doing over
time, each process needs to be monitored for at least 5 minutes.  Total run
time is usually 2-4 hours for just this test suite.  In order to minimize
the impact, these will be separate runs that take place after the normal
smoke tests, but the results should feed into the same dashboard so that
they are more visible.  This way, the long running health check job should
not impact getting our regular smoke results in a timely fashion.

Follow ups