Switching audio stack to use pulseaudio droid

Hi,

As discussed previously, we decided to change our audio stack to use
the Android HAL driver instead of using ALSA + UCM directly. This
decision was basically because not every device supports and
implements a proper Alsa driver, making our stack supported mostly by
Nexus devices (because the default Audio HAL uses ALSA).

Luckily Jolla created a project that implements a pulseaudio module
that talks to the Android Audio HAL (over libhybris), exposing
sink/source elements and media/call profiles. As we also use
Pulseaudio as our default audio sound server, we decided to integrate
this element and include it by default on touch. In case you want to
know more about the original project, the code is available at
https://github.com/mer-hybris/pulseaudio-modules-droid.

The integration is currently done, and I'd like to ask for help
testing and validating the silo, as this changes a critical part of
our system, and might effect voice calls and normal audio playback.

You can find the packages at
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/landing-018.

To test the new audio stack:
- Install latest Ubuntu Touch on mako/manta/flo;
- Make the image writable (phablet-config writable-image);
- Add the silo 18 ppa:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ci-train-ppa-service/landing-018
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
$ sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-module-droid
- Reboot

Please test normal audio playback, with speaker, wired headset,
bluetooth (a2dp), and voice call. Please let me know about any weird
behavior, specially when doing voice calls.

I know we currently have a voice call quality issue, and from my tests
results this is still a problem even with this new module (voice call
with android is better than with ubuntu). Will spend some time this
week to better understand the issue, as it could be related with lack
of effects (echo/noise canceling).

I didn't yet test this package with Nexus 5, but should hopefully fix
the audio issues we had with it as well.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo