autopkgtest can run click tests now [was: Re: Acceptance testing in a sustainable manner]

Hello all,

it took a while, and a lot of work, but here it is: autopkgtest with
support for click and running tests on a phone (and others):

  http://www.piware.de/2014/07/deb-click-schroot-lxc-qemu-phone-cloud-one-autopkgtest-to-rule-them-all/

Nicholas Skaggs [2014-05-30 14:08 -0400]:
> After some good discussion in Malta, we are pursuing Martin's idea of using
> autopkg to provide a proper solution to this problem. The idea requires at
> least a few things:
>
> Modifications to the click manifest (or perhaps a standard separate file) to
> specify dependencies for the tests

The proposed format is now this:

  http://people.debian.org/~mpitt/autopkgtest/README.click-tests.html

locally at /usr/share/doc/autopkgtest/README.click-tests.rst.gz (or
.html)

> An adb runner for adt

We did a more generic "ssh" runner instead, with a setup script for
adb (and another one for nova, as a Proof of Concept -- go wild).

> Modifications to autopkg to allow it to read and understand clicks (pull
> depends from them, provision them, etc)

Done.

Feedback appreciated!

Martin