Re: how can i create in QML a table textinutboxes with background

Hello

You should use such code:
Rectanngle {
    color: "green"
    // width, height
    TextInput {
        anchors.centerIn: parent
    }
}
Parent can be image, rectangle, borderimage and so on (any background
available, not only color).

Next, if you want to create table, use
Column {
    TitleRow {} // You should implement it yourself
    Repeater {
        model: 5

        TableRow {  } // You should implement it yourself
    }
}
Where "TitleRow" is smth like:
Row {
     // All staff you need
     Image {}
     Label {}
     Button{}
}
I hope you will understand the idea.

BUT - I can't imagine good (!) UI with 25 text inputs....

BR, Roman.