Re: Building in an arm chroot with Qt Creator

On 07/06/2014 08:20 PM, Robert Schroll wrote:
On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 4:39 AM, David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you have the Sysroot and Compiler fields set correctly?

I seem to. The one difference I note is that I have the debugger set to "System GDB"; setting it to "Ubuntu SDK Debugger" gives an error that '/usr/bin/gdb-multiarch' is not found. I don't think that's the problem, but I can try to figure out how to install that if you think it'd help.

If you or anyone else wants to help troubleshoot, the project is Beru, available at https://github.com/rschroll/beru, and I've attached my .user file, in case that's important. FWIW, when I began Beru, lots of the current framework wasn't in place yet, so I've probably made several choices that are now non-standard. But I don't know why any of them would be causing this.

Thanks,
Robert

Your project is a qmake project. Sadly qmake projects are not supported by the SDK. In order to build and package your project for armhf target you need to convert the project to cmake.

Zoltan