Posh/Poll Notifications, Remote Scopes

Push Notifications
==================
Big news, we have the API finalized and most of it documented while we
build the example app and server. You can find the current draft in here:
http://ralsina.me/stories/push-docs.html
(api is stable, doc is progressing)

This should unblock people from webapps and sdk to start with the
integration.

Bits that landed:
- vibration
- sound
- launcher emblems
- fixed issues with messaging menu

Pending issues:
- Actions
- Helper integration

Poll Notifications
==================
To enable notifications for important services that have not yet integrated
with us we are creating a poll daemon that will get your accounts from
Online Accounts and check for new messages in the following services:
- Gmail
- Twitter
- Facebook
Once a new message is detected it will be posted to the Post Office for
handling and interacting with it will take you to the corresponding page in
a webapp.

You can find the blueprint for this project here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/account-polld/+spec/account-polld

The project is brand new, so dont expect to find much there *now*.

Remote Scopes

The 7digital scope is code complete and landed, and we expect a rollout
later this week. This would just leave grooveshark pending from the list of
remote scopes (design pending) and an update for the weather channel for
the new dash.