Re: Persisting cookies in Oxide

Hi,

There might be a few reasons for that. Are you directly using the
Oxide.WebView or do you use it through the Ubuntu.Web.UbuntuWebView
component?

If you are directly using the Oxide.WebView you might not have set the
dataPath for the WebContext of the Oxide WebView. Unless things have
changed, an empty dataPath means that the cookies/data resources are not
persisted,

See:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/webbrowser-app/trunk/view/head:/src/Ubuntu/Web/UbuntuWebContext.qml

The dataLocation variable is a context property set in the plugin itself
here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/webbrowser-app/trunk/view/head:/src/Ubuntu/Web/plugin.cpp#L76

Also although less likely since the above might put your in the right
direction, you might want to play with the sessionCookieMode of the
WebContext associated with your Oxide webview and set it
to WebContext.SessionCookieModePersistent.

E.g. (not tested)

WebView {
  context: WebContext {
    sessionCookieMode: WebContext.SessionCookieModePersistent
  }
}

You might want to use the Ubuntu.Web.UbuntuWebView to ease up the whole
process of fiddling with/setting up Oxide,

Hope it helps,