Re: Unity8 & Mir updates July 15, 2014

Chris - sorry, after re-reading my response, i was a little ambiguous. what
I mean to say is that scopes template will have some potential to be
customizable for scope writers who want their branding to show through like
an oem or a carrier might want to do. And that scope customization will be
what is seen in the dash. But the user still won't be able to set the
background per our design team's direction. hope that's more clear.

br,kg