Let's move on to our list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/136.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/135.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#136 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/136:20140717.1:20140717.1/9111/
#135 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/135:20140717:20140715.2/9101/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/

* Blocking issues:

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-location/+bug/1338610
[Time counter 9/7]
 -> Charles is looking into this one... Needs comment from Thomas.
Currently crashes are happening in ubuntu-location-serviced it seems -
is that related?

** Reproducible UITK failures on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1328600
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1329141
 -> Being investigated by QA - once we know more, proper bugs will be
filled in

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mtp/+bug/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
 -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
the blocker list by QA

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> Issue still not fixed.

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

* Issues not impacting user experience

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 26/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The crash will never happen in a normal environment, so we decided
to whitelist the problem. But a fix is in the works nevertheless.

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1339610
[Time counter 7/7]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid?

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx