Debugging whether a bug would be fixed in newer Qt upstream

Hey,

I've experimental Qt 5.3.1 packages available for testing on both
device and desktop, using Ubuntu 14.10:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/QtTesting

Both Qt Creator with Ubuntu plugin and the whole stack on phone/tablet
(minus web stuff at the moment) is working after dist-upgrade.

The idea is to continue cherry-picking individual fixes to our 5.3.0
packages until RTM. The qt5-beta2 PPA gives you a way to test whether
a particular problem would have a fix to cherry-pick in the "5.3.1"
branches of Qt git (qtbase http://is.gd/kalQME , qtdeclarative
http://is.gd/o31EiR). Note that upstream is already working on 5.3.2
too for August/September release, in the "5.3" branches.

I've triaged through all reported qt*-opensource-src bugs in Launchpad
and I haven't found a reported bug yet that would be fixed by 5.3.1.
That is, they fail the same way with 5.3.1. But there might still be
some fixes available we would like to get / require for RTM, like if a
crasher fix is found.

-Timo