Have a nice weekend!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/138.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/137.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#138 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/138:20140718:20140717.1/9126/
#137 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/137:20140717.2:20140717.1/9121/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/

* Blocking issues:

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-location/+bug/1338610
[Time counter 10/7]
 -> Charles is looking into this one... Needs comment from Thomas.
Currently crashes are happening in ubuntu-location-serviced it seems -
is that related?

** Reproducible UITK failures on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1328600
 -> Investigated, autopilot might be at fault here

** [1] qmlscene crashed while running test_can_launch_multiple_applications
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu/+bug/1329141
 -> CRITICAL! This seems to be the main cause of UITK problems with
merges currently, blocking their progress

** test_go_to_root / home_must_open_the_root / home_directory fails
since mako #132
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1342336
 -> Since this failure is reproducible locally and happens all the time
= blocker

** test_add_new_event_with_default_values & test_fill_form fail since
mako #137
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1343916
 -> Since this failure is reproducible locally and happens all the time
= blocker

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mtp/+bug/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** Ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/1334248
 -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
the blocker list by QA

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627
 -> Issue still not fixed.

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

* Issues not impacting user experience

** Network indicator crash during dialer-app and messaging-app
smoketesting (Antti)
[Time counter 27/7 - Whitelisted]
 -> The crash will never happen in a normal environment, so we decided
to whitelist the problem. But a fix is in the works nevertheless.

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1339610
[Time counter 8/7 - Temporarily whitelisted]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak