Re: Positioning the screen to an element in Expandable

On ĵaŭ, 2014-07-24 at 15:01 +0200, Sam Segers wrote:
> mapFromItem() given argument "undefined"
> Suggests that either expandable.parent, expandable.x or expandable.y
> is undefined or null (not 0). You could look into that.

As I said, that warning appears even when the mapFromItem() call is
nowhere in my code. It's coming from inside the toolkit somewhere. It's
definitely not linked to the expandable variable, as I can remove the
entire function and that warning still appears.

So, I have that warning when opening the page. And, in addition to that,
all expandable items report a y position of 0. The two issues may or may
not be related, I'm really not sure.