Re: Positioning the screen to an element in Expandable

Ok, I tried it out a bit. For me, the y value is 0 on onComplete. Maybe
also just after initialization like when you do (haven't tested).
For me, the ExpandablesColumn also doesn't behave as expected when I do
expandItem(). The item isn't expanded and it doesn't move to the right
position. But when I do item.expanded = true, it does behave as expected.