system-image 2.3.1 call for testing

The system-image package provides the component on touch devices that checks
for and performs system updates.  Version 2.3.1 is ready for wider testing.
Below are the list of changes for this new release.  If all goes well, I
intend for this to be the version for RTM, and as this is a rather critical
piece of infrastructure, I'd like to enlist your help for testing[*].

The client test plan is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-system-image

system-image has boarded the CI Train and the new version is available in this
PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-020

If you're able to, please test the new version as much as possible.  You can
follow the test plan above, or just install the new version and test it in the
normal course of usage.

There should be no risk of bricking your device.  At worst, you may have to
perform some manual (i.e. command line) updates, but I don't even expect that.
If you do notice any problems, you can respond to this message, or to me
directly.  Or you can file bugs on the system-image project here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-image

Barring any show stoppers (or TRAINCON-0 status), I plan on publishing
system-image 2.3.1 by COB tomorrow (Friday, July 25, 2014).

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] I've run all the test plan tests on my own device with no problems
encountered.

2.3.1 (2014-07-23)
==================
 * Fix a traceback that occurs when the `systemimage.testing` subpackage isn't
   available, as is the case when the system-image-dev binary package is not
   installed.

2.3 (2014-07-16)
================
 * Support factory resets.  `system-image-cli --factory-reset` and a new D-Bus
   API method `FactoryReset()` are added.  (LP: #1207860)
 * Data file checksums are passed to ubuntu-download-manager where available.
   (LP: #1262256)
 * Certain duplicate destinations are allowed, if they have matching source
   urls and checksums.  (LP: #1286542)
 * When system-image-{cli,dbus} is run as non-root, use a fallback location
   for the log file if the system log file isn't writable.  (LP: #1301995)
 * `system-image-cli --list-channels` lists all the available channels,
   including aliases.  (LP: #1251291)
 * `system-image-cli --no-reboot` downloads all files and prepares for
   recovery, but does not actually issue a reboot.  (LP: #1279028)
  * `system-image-cli --switch <channel>` is a convenient alias for
    `system-image-cli -b 0 -c <channel>`.  (LP: #1249347)
 * Added `--show-settings`, `--get`, `--set`, and `--del` options for viewing,
   changing, and setting all the internal database settings.  (LP: #1294273)
 * Improve memory usage when verifying file checksums.  Given by Michael
   Vogt.  (LP: #1271684)
 * In the `UpdatePaused` signal, return a percentage value that's closer to
   reality than hardcoding it to 0.  (LP: #1274131)
 * New D-Bus API method `.Information()` which is like `.Info()` except that
   it returns extended information details, as a mapping of strings to
   strings.  These details include a `last_check_date` which is the ISO 8601
   timestamp of the last time an `UpdateAvailableStatus` signal was sent.
   (LP: #1280169)
 * Set the GSM flag in ubuntu-download-manager based on the current s-i
   download setting.  (LP: #1339157)
 * The system-image-dbus(8) manpage now describes the full D-Bus API.  (LP:
   #1340882)
 * Fix the D-Bus mock service so that the downloading flag for
   `UpdateAvailableStatus` will correctly return true when checking twice
   under manual downloads.  (LP: #1273354)
 * Pay down some tech-debt.  (LP: #1342183)