Smoke testing channel changes

We're currently testing a relatively minor change to the channels we're
smoke testing in our staging environment.  The most noticeable change will
be the addition of a "touch_stable" variant.  This variant in the dashboard
will contain results, for now, for the stable-staging-proposed channel.
The other change, which you hopefully won't notice at all, is that the
tests running against the main "touch" variant will now be installing from
devel-proposed rather than ${series}-proposed.

Assuming everything goes well with the tests I'm currently running in
staging, we should be able to land this either late today, or over the
weekend.  This has already been discussed with the landing team, and is a
pretty minor change, so we're not expecting any surprises.  I do realize
that we could have another image coming soon as well, so if that's in the
middle of testing, we'll certainly wait rather than risk disrupting it.