Issue with camera re-focusing

Disclaimer: Yes, I know the Nexus 5 isn’t an officially supported device, but this seems to be an application issue rather than a Nexus 5 issue.

When using the Camera app, it properly focuses before I choose to interact with the controls (such as enabling HDR mode). However, upon interacting with the controls, either the camera looses focus or there is some intentional blurring to make the controls more obvious. Even after interacting with the controls (like flash) and swipe the controls away, the camera does not refocus (or the blur effect does not get removed).

Is there an existing bug filed for this issue that I can mark myself as affected on or should I file this somewhere on Launchpad?

Nexus 5 (hammerhead) on #152.

- Joshua Strobl

Follow ups