Re: Issue with camera re-focusing

Sounds similar to https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1348643

On Saturday, July 26, 2014, Joshua Strobl <truthfromlies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Disclaimer: Yes, I know the Nexus 5 isn’t an officially supported device,
but this seems to be an application issue rather than a Nexus 5 issue.
> When using the Camera app, it properly focuses before I choose to
interact with the controls (such as enabling HDR mode). However, upon
interacting with the controls, either the camera looses focus or there is
some intentional blurring to make the controls more obvious. Even after
interacting with the controls (like flash) and swipe the controls away, the
camera does not refocus (or the blur effect does not get removed).
> Is there an existing bug filed for this issue that I can mark myself as
affected on or should I file this somewhere on Launchpad?