NOTICE! Ubuntu Touch landings in TRAINCON-0!

Hi everyone,

Since we were not able to promote an image for over 7 business days and
it seems some new blockers have been found during the weekend, we are
officially entering TRAINCON-0 mode once again.

This means that landings are generally slowed down, with bigger ones
requiring therefore QA sign-off. It seems that we might have this
TRAINCON-0 for a bit longer than I actually expected... Let's work hard
on fixing all blocking issues.

The most important blockers:
 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1349362
 - mediascanner crashes (no access to any media) due to apparmor perms
(most probably)

There are also a few other bugs that *might* be considered blockers, but
those are still under discussion. Let's at least get these out of our way.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx