ANNOUNCING: Some changes to CI Train in preparation for RTM

Hello!

The RTM plan involves creating 20 new silos that are strictly for RTM,
and we realized that having 40 silo tabs on the landing spreadsheet
would be very unweildy. In order to help streamline the spreadsheet to
better scale for RTM needs, We've deleted all the individual silo tabs
and moved the testing:pass box into the Pending tab.

So, when you are testing your silo and want to mark it approved for
release, you now simply type 'Yes' into column J at [0]. Also, the QA
signoff state has been merged into column H. Column H has 3 possible
values: 'N/A' (or blank) when no signoff is required, 'Required' to
mean that signoff is needed but not yet done, and 'Granted' when QA
has approved the landing. Don't worry about remembering these specific
values, since the cell has a drop-down to select from when necessary
(just click the triangle).

Yes, this does mean that the links to the jenkins jobs have vanished
from the spreadsheet, those are now reachable only through the
dashboard, at [1]. Most of you will likely want to bookmark that URL
with their IRC nick in the search query, so you can only see the silos
that contain stuff you're personally working on, instead of all 20
(soon all 40...) silos.

And, speaking of the dashboard, I made a small change there, too.
Previously source package names linked only to the launchpad source
package detail page, but I've now linkified the ellipsis after the
source package name to perform a search within the dashboard for that
source package name. So for example right now mir is in sio 6, if you
click the ellipsis at the end of the name 'mir' it will take you to
[2] which will show just silos 6 and 14, because the 'unity-mir' in
silo 14 matches the search for 'mir'. Anyway this is just a quick
shortcut to be able to ask 'what other silos have this package?' more
easily.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions!

[0] https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuDk72Lpx8U5dFVHQ3FuMDJGLUZCamJfSjYzbWh3Wnc#gid=0
[1] http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?q=
[2] http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/#?q=mir