[Ubuntu-Desktop-Next] Not launching on MSI WIND u100 - Intel GMA 950 +Intell Atom n280

Hello! I'm not able to run Unity 8 in my setup.
My hardware is Mir compatibile: (from
http://unity.ubuntu.com/mir/using_mir_on_pc.html)(See attachment)
I prepared ubuntu-desktop-next.iso using unetbootin. It loads lightdm(Thus
just Xserver?) with login screen . I log using ubuntu-desktop-next login
and blank password. And black screen appears and backing me to lightdm
login screen.
command :
ps aux | grep unity-system-compositor just tell it's disabled .

I tried this usb flash drive with Hp 6730b (Intel GMA 4500) and it worked
like charm. Booted directly into Mir lockscreen, and then worked fine

Not sure it's the right place to ask for help with Ubuntu-Desktop-Next.

Best Regards!

--
Leonard Krajewski
GTalk: leonardkr@xxxxxxxxx