Re: Unity 8: changing the way applications are closed

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 30.07.2014, 11:05 +0100 schrieb Daniel d'Andrada:
> Hi,
>
> Now (if you flash devel-proposed) you can close applications directly
> from the apps spread by dragging them towards the top or bottom edge of
> the device.
>
> Soon we will complete the UI transition by removing the recent/running
> applications thumbnails from the "Apps" scope, so you will no longer be
> able to close them from there.

this is awesome, but could we make it a little less sensitive ... it
already happend a few times to me that i closed apps instead of swiping
to the next one by accident now (probably i'm tjust o used to that fact
that you could swipe slightly diagonal before without doing harm
though)...

ciao
	oli