But in the meantime let's take a look at the list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/160.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/159.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/158.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#160 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/160:20140730.1:20140728.1/9379/
#159 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/159:20140730:20140728.1/9366/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

* Blocking issues:

** [mako #158] apparmor denies access to /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350152
 -> Issue fixed in the archive, next image should have this fixed

** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1334248
 -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
the blocker list by QA

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1338610
[Time counter 18/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 => Merge requests present
 -> Charles and Thomas are looking into this one...

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 16/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak