compiling system.img error

I did a repo sync to ubuntu phablet and I get the following errors:

ubuntu/platform-api/android/hybris/../..//include/ubuntu/application/ui/window_properties.h:46:47:
error: 'WindowEvent' does not name a type
ubuntu/platform-api/android/hybris/../..//include/ubuntu/application/ui/window_properties.h:46:60:
error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ev' with no type [-fpermissive]

I didn't see these errors a couple of weeks ago when I did my last sync, i
cleared out the entire source directory and started from scratch and came
up with the same error.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also is there a changelog for the android part of ubuntu touch somewhere?

Thanks,

Taylor

Follow ups