Re: Landing team 30.07.14

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 09:16:33PM +0100, Brendan Donegan wrote:
> > * Blocking issues:

> > ** [mako #158] apparmor denies access to /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350152
> >  -> Issue fixed in the archive, next image should have this fixed

> > ** test_note_focus_on_second_click_outside failed on mako #159
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1350361

> This should go in 'Issues not impacting User Experience'. Also according
> to the process, doesn't it only become a blocker after 7 images?

FWIW I was going to mark this as a "critical" bug in Launchpad, but then I
saw that it had also been tagged "lt-prio-low".  So now I'm confused.
Łukasz, can you clarify please?  If it's truly a blocker, I can't see how it
should be considered "low".

Thanks,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx