Re: Closing apps heads up!

On 31/07/14 17:51, Leo Arias wrote:
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:41 AM, Micha? Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hey all!

    With the advent of Qt compositor, we are now able to (and will
    soon) remove the "Recent" category from dash Apps scope. This
    means there will be no way to close apps int the dash any more,
    but you can already close them by swiping them away vertically in
    the spread after a long-right-edge swipe.

    Swipe away!

I like this, but find it hard to discover. How will the users know this is the way you close apps? Or we don't really care about users closing apps?

I don't think users should close apps in a mobile OS, app suspension should handle things well!

Let me say that the changes introduced by Qt compositor are all lovely. Nice work.